Clinics & Services
The following clinics are available in the practice
- Asthma/COPD Clinic
- 24 hour ECGs - including referral from other Network practices.
- Heart Disease & Stroke
- Minor Surgery
- Joint Injections
- New Patient Check-ups
- Smoking Cessation Signposting (see below)
- Family Planning Clinic - including IUDs and implants
- Antenatal Clinic
- NHS Health Checks
- Anticoagulant (Warfarin) Monitoring and Dosing
- Over-75 year health checks
- Ear care - including ear syringing
- Teenage Services - including C-card
- Cervical Smear Clinic
- Mother and Baby Clinic - Monday, 14:00 - 16:00 (not drop-in), please note that this clinic is for 8 week baby checks and baby vaccinations. It is not a drop in clinic.
Your Health Your Way is Nottinghamshire's new Integrated Wellbeing service funded by Nottinghamshire County Council and delivered by ABL Health is available to support all residents of Nottinghamshire (excluding Nottingham City) to get more active, eat healthier, manage their weight, drink less alcohol and stop smoking. They offer realistic and practical support for people to make life long healthy behaviour changes. Follow the link below for more information and to access services.